Criteria For Application:
- Students whose senior year of high school is the 2021–2022 academic year, graduating with the class of 2022.
- Students who have at least a weighted “B” grade average (3.0 GPA) during grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Students who participate in at least one of the sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee in the Summer and Winter Olympic Games, the Paralympic Games or the National Federation of State High School Associations.
- Students who have participated in volunteer service, community involvement or leadership within his/her school or community.
- Students who are a resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (D.C.).
Due Date: Monday, October 18th, 2021