Scholarships & Financial Aid
There are many scholarships available for graduating seniors attending college. Please check back for updates on what new scholarships are available. If you have questions about applying for scholarships, please contact the guidance office.
Here are a few websites you should bookmark for information on finding financial aid:
- PHEAA.org – help with FASFA and PA State Grants for PA students
- YouCanDealWithIt.com – information and advice on finding, applying for, and managing financial aid
- FinAid.org – information and advice on finding, applying for, and managing financial aid
- Cappex.com – find and search for financial aid information
- Scholarships.com – find and search for financial aid information
- Fastweb.com – find and search for financial aid information
- StudentScholarships.org – find and search for financial aid information
Please view the posts below for more information on scholarships as they become available.
DEADLINE: APRIL 15, 2019 APPLICATIONS FOR THIS NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIP ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT.
DEADLINE: JANUARY 15, 2019 APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT Consideration given to graduating Afro-American Seniors based on GPA, volunteer service to school and community, and character.
Please see Ms Gray in Guidance to complete the counselor portion of this application. https://www.pacac.org/pacac-scholarship The PACAC Scholarships are each a one-year non-renewable scholarship for high school seniors graduating from PACAC member high schools. This scholarship is intended to support a student’s goal of continuing his or her education. Multiple scholarships were awarded in May […]
Proceeds of this fundraiser benefit the Drs Carolyn and Mariann Clemenza Scholarship Fund Tuesday December 11 Dr. Clemenza’s office – 3041 Innovation Way, Hermitage PA 16148 4:00-6:00pm RSVP 724.981.8884 by December 6 Enjoy a cosmetic Chinese Auction and a chance to win JuJu’s helmet. FREE FOOD This scholarship is available for Kennedy Catholic students through […]
DEADLINE = January 23, 2019 The Coolidge Scholarship is an annually awarded, full-ride, presidential scholarship that covers a student’s tuition, room, board, and expenses for four years of undergraduate study. This one-of-a-kind scholarship may be used at any accredited college or university in the U.S Primary Criterion: Academic Excellence Secondary Criterion: Interest in Public Policy and […]