Scholarships & Financial Aid
There are many scholarships available for graduating seniors attending college. Please check back for updates on what new scholarships are available. If you have questions about applying for scholarships, please contact the guidance office.
Here are a few websites you should bookmark for information on finding financial aid:
- PHEAA.org – help with FASFA and PA State Grants for PA students
- YouCanDealWithIt.com – information and advice on finding, applying for, and managing financial aid
- FinAid.org – information and advice on finding, applying for, and managing financial aid
- Cappex.com – find and search for financial aid information
- Scholarships.com – find and search for financial aid information
- Fastweb.com – find and search for financial aid information
- StudentScholarships.org – find and search for financial aid information
Please view the posts below for more information on scholarships as they become available.
More than 200 scholarship opportunities! VISIT https://comm-foundation.academicworks.com/
KCHS Guidance Office 2:45 – 3:30
Patrick Campbell Memorial Scholarship Fund sponsored by the Wilmington Township Civic League. Applicants must be residents of Wilmington Township, Mercer County. Deadline May 1, 2019
TCTA Members who have played varsity tennis Deadline is March 22, 2019
The Anthony Cashier Memorial Award worth $1000 Requirements: Application – available in guidance office at KCHS College/school acceptance letter Official transcript Cover letter of intent, need and educational goals Photo of applicant Reference letters from 3 persons not in applicant’s family Household income and number of persons in household List of activities, honors, service etc […]