Welcome to all who have shared the Kennedy Experience
Welcome, Kennedy Alumni!
We’d love to hear from you! Keep us updated about your career, family, travels, and anything else you want to share – we want to know how you’re doing. And, if you have a fun, meaningful, or unique story to share that illustrates how Kennedy has impacted your life, send an email to Nicole Perry, director of enrollment.
What can we do for you?
- Speakers Bureau – Launching in Spring 2021, we are looking for people to come to the school to give 30 minute presentations about their journey from Kennedy to the real world. Contact Allison Zreliak, director of advancement to book a talk.
- Network – Follow our facebook page Kennedy Catholic Family of Schools
- Let’s Stay Connected – we strive to keep the KC family up-to-date on what’s happening at Kennedy Catholic. Fill out the contact form below to update your information and be sure to sign up for our newsletter!
- Finding Classmates or Planning a Reunion – We are happy to connect you. We can also help you plan your reunion at the school and assist you with excel lists. Please contact us to get started.
- Campus Tours – We’re happy to help arrange a campus tour with one of our trained student ambassadors or staff.
- High School Transcripts – To obtain a copy of your KCHS transcripts, click here to download the request form. (Please allow ample time for processing.)
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to our emails and always be in the know about what’s going on at Kennedy!
Alumni Information Form
It is important to the Kennedy Catholic Family of Schools that we stay in touch with and continue to strengthen the connection with our alumni. In order to do so, we must maintain updated alumni information. If you are a graduate of KCHS, please submit the form below to help us stay connected!
Testimonial from the Miller Family
When the transition to remote learning took place our local public school took 2 weeks to begin learning from home. Kennedy was ready in a day. After the first week of everyone adjusting to the new learning environment Glenn excelled and made highest honors the second two grading periods.
Glenn really enjoyed his teachers and they were readily available to him during the remote learning experience.
– The Miller Family: Dr. Glenn, Roberta and Glenn
Current KCHS Parents
Testimonial from the Gealy Family
The dedication of the faculty at SJPII has always been exceptional, however it was on full display throughout this past year. Mrs Tiefenthal was available whenever we had questions- not just during typical school hours. The classes that were continued transferred seamlessly to remote learning. We especially enjoyed the zoom story times and virtual field trips. I believe that we were given enough tools to keep our children on track and in a way that I was not left feeling overscheduled. This was important to me because as I worked from home and at the office, we were able to complete the assignments at our convenience. I take comfort in knowing that the Kennedy Catholic Family of Schools has proved the ability to adjust the classroom accordingly to these uncertain times.
-The Gealy Family: Michelle and Maryleigh
Current SJPII Parent
Testimonial from the McGoff Family
I’m so thankful for the St John Paul II elementary family! The teachers are wonderful and go above and beyond to help all of their students. The teachers are easily accessible for questions or problems. Because the parent teacher connection is so great, the transition to remote learning was so smooth. Messages from the school and teachers were received multiply times a week to keep us updated.
– The McGoff Family: Robert, Elizabeth, Isabella, Gabriella and Mirabella
KCHS Alumni and SJPII Parents
Testimonial from the Rosa Family
The thing that stands out to us in addition to an amazing education, is the family feeling you get from being part of this school system. Starting with the teachers and administrators, they go above and beyond to make sure each student is getting exactly what they need to succeed. Whether it is the principal putting on a band-aid or a devoted teacher staying after school and working during the summer tutoring a struggling child. They really care. We are so happy we chose the KCFS for our children.”
– The Rosa Family: Lewis, Elizabeth, Abby and Andrew
Former KCFS Board & Committee Member & KCFS Parents
Testimonial from Carol Shields, M.D.
“Kennedy Catholic welcomed me into its wonderful nurturing environment. Kennedy planted the seed of my career and taught me discipline, integrity, and loyalty – 3 assets for success. That opened the door to an excellent University, then Medical School, and now blossomed into a top tier medical practice in Philadelphia. My roots remain at Kennedy.”
– Carol L. Shields M.D., Class of 1975
Ocular Oncology Service, Co-Director Wills Eye Hospital